Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Lovely Bestfriend, Azumy Sakurania

Dear Azumi,

I feels so lucky to have you as my best friend. We met on 7th grade. We used never know each other, so I never thought that you’re gonna be my best friend. When I first saw you, I think you're an arrogant person, and... how pretty you are. A japanese girl, a cute girl. And when I knew you, you are a nice person, totally! "You are gonna be my bestfriend, ever", I thinked. We share in each of happy and sad. You never ruined my mood, you always become my moodbooster. We have a lots of experience that I'll never forget. You are the one who understand me.


And now, we're like doesn't ever knew each other. Just because an old problem which is not really important. Yea, a little bit dissapointed but I was able to forgive you.
No more person who makes me smile when I'm down
No more crazy person when there is a crazy time
No more laugh out loud when cheerleaders training
No more a person, like you.......

I wish I could meet a person like you another time. Thanks for give me solution all this time. Thanks for being my bestfriend in the past. Thank you for help me through everything and for everything you’ve done for me. Thanks for be a part of my life in the past. I love you, Azumi..

Sincerely,
Vintan Veronica. R

No comments:

Post a Comment