Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Daddy

Daddy, 
I thank you with all I am and the best I can hope to become. You're my beloved father. May you always have all you need, much of what you want so that your dreams never die. Ada satu lagu by Ricardo and Friends yang selalu Vintan dengerin dari kecil sampai sekarang dan lirik lagu ini Vintan persembahkan untuk Daddy.. 

Daddy, 
You know how much I love you 
I need you forever, I'll stay by your side 
Daddy oh Daddy
I won't always please you 
But I'll never stop trying
To be your number one

You understand me 
You teach how to pray 
And you play the game I love to play
I have no fear when you are near
You guide me through the darkest night
I love you Daddy
You are my hero 
And you are always in my dreams 
I love you Daddy 
You are my superstar 
Daddy, you know how much I love you
I want you to help
To show me the way
Daddy, Oh Daddy
Sometimes i might do wrong
But I'll never stop trying
To be your number one

I want to show you
I'll be as strong as you
When I grow up, I'll still look up to you
So have no fear, I'm always here
I'll always be my Daddy's girl

You are in a million
And a million in one
Forever I want to, be by your side
You are in a million, show me the way
Guide me through my life
I love you, Daddy ♡ 

Love,
Vintan VR (Your Daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment