Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Questions


1. Do you like chinese food? => No!

2. How big is your bed? => Big enough

3. Is your room clean? => Yes!

4. Laptop or Desktop computer? => Laptop

5. Favorite comedian? => I can't decide

6. Do you smoke? => No, it's useless

7. Does anyone like you? => I don't know, I'll ask someone later

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? => What is that?

10. Sleep with or without clothes on? => With -__-

11. Who sleeps with you every night? => Alone

12. Do long distance relationships work? => Don't ask me, I'm optimistic :P

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? => Never

14. Pancakes or French Toast? => Pancakes

15. Do you like coffee? => Yes!

16. How do you like your eggs? => Scrambled

17. Do you believe in astrology? => Sometimes

18. Last person you talked to on the phone? => My besties (Vita)

19. Last person on your missed call list? => Unknown number

20. What was the last text message you received? => "Okay dear. Bye. Good                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     night and sweet dream :)"

21. McDonalds or Burger King? => Burger King

22. Number of pillows? => Two

23. Last thing you ate? => Roast chicken and Grilled fish :P

24. Last thing you bought? => Cake or something like that

25. What are you hearing right now? => Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

26. Pick a lyric? => "I have loved you for a thousand years"

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? => Grape or Strawberry

28. Can you play pool? => Yes! On wii :P

29. Do you know how to swim? Noooooo!!! -___-

30. Favorite ice cream? => Vanilla!

31. Do you like maps? => What does it mean?

32. Tell me a random fact? => Sometimes I walk in circle while changing my clothes LOL :P

33. Ever had a hard on at work? => Nope

34. Ever attend a theme party? => Yes!

35. Ever do a keg stand? => What's that?

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? => Never happened

37. What is your favorite season? => Spring and Winter

38. What is the first music video you ever saw? => I think it was "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia

39. Pick a movie quote> => "We could be dead, or even worst, expelled"

40. Favorite quote? => "Life is simple. It's just not easy"

41. What is your favorite hangout? => Everywhere, as long as I'm with my friends

42. Best friend's name? => I have more than one best friend

43. How long have you known them? => Long enough

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid? => Today I laughed at something stupid

45. What time did you wake up this morning? => 05.00 am

46. Wake up next to anyone? => There's no one

47. Best thing about winter? => Ice skating and make snowman! :D

48. Name a couple of favorite colors? => Blue, Purple, White, Pink

49. How old are you? => 18 almost 19 years old

50. What month is your birthday in? => November

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? => Super cool, but kinda gross

52. What are you doing this weekend? => Go to the dentist and then creambath ;)

53. What do you think about this questions? => I feel like a star :P No, I'm joking

No comments:

Post a Comment