Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Questions About Me

1) My middle name is? => Veronica 

2) I was born in? => San Francisco, California. United States

3) I am really? => Fun, outgoing, funny, other things 

4) My cellphone company is? => Simpati (Telkomsel) & US Cellular 

5) My eye color is? => Dark brown 

6) My shoe size is? => 39/40, depends on brand 

7) My ring size is? => I don't know, haven't been measured 

8) My height is? => 156 cm 

9) I am allergic to? => Shells, dust, cigarette smoke

10) My 1st car was? => BMW 135i


11) My 1st job was? => Coach of Cheerleading

12) Last book you read? => High End Teen Magazine

13) My bed is? => Memory foam

14) My pet? => Lots of dogs, two cats, and one guinea pig 


15) My best friend? => 
I have more than one best friend 

16) My favorite shampoo is? => NR Protein 

17) Piggy banks are? => Useful, I use a tootsie roll bank 

18) In my pockets? => Blackberry/Money

19) On my calendar? => A lot of things 

20) Marriage is? => Bond of a love that God blessed

21) Last youtube video watched? => Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

22) How many cousins do you have? => A lot, I have 50 cousins (45 sibling cousins & 5 step cousins) 

23) Do you have any siblings? => Yes! An older brother and a younger sister

24) Are your parents divorced? => Nope! 

25) Are you taller than your Mom? => Not quite, but I will be 

26) Do you play an instrument? => Violin


27) What did you do yesterday? => Hmm.. Cook, play games, watch tv, sleep



28) Love at first sight? => Jason
 

{Believe/Not}

29) Luck? => Yes! 

30) Fate? => No! 

31) Yourself? => Of course yes!

32) Aliens? => No!

33) Heaven? => Yes! 

34) Hell? => No! 

35) God? => Of course yes! Love him so much than my self 

36) Horoscopes? => No!

37) Soul mate? => Yes! 

38) Ghosts? => Yes, I firmly believe I have seen one

39) Gay marriage? => Yes, but I think it's so crazy -_-

40) War? => Yes, but I think just waste of time

41) Orbs? => No!


42) Magic? => No!

{This/That}

 
43) Hugs or kisses? => Hugs 

44) Drunk or high? => High 

45) Phone or online? => Online on Phone :P

46) Red heads or black haired? => Black haired 

47) Blondes or brunettes? => Brunettes 

48) Hot or cold? => Depend weather, but I like cold drinks

49) Summer or winter? => Winter 

50) Autumn or spring? => Spring 

51) Chocolate or vanilla? => Vanilla 

52) Night or afternoon? => Night 

53) Oranges or apples? => Apples 

54) Curly or straight hair? => Curly 

55) McDonalds or burger king? => Burger King 

56) White chocolate or milk chocolate? => Milk chocolate 

57) Mac or pc? => PC

58) Flip flops or high heels? => High Heels

59) Ugly and rich or handsome and poor? => Depends of my heart, I think face and money doesn't matter 

60) Coke or pepsi? => Not both 

61) Hillary or obama? => Obama 

62) Singing or dancing? => Dancing! :D 

63) Small town or big city? => Big town 

64) Manicure or pedicure? => Both!

65) East coast or west coast => West coast 

66) Your birthday or christmas? => Both! 

67) Chocolate or flowers? => Flowers 

68) Disney or six flags? => Disney

{Last time}

 
69) Hugged someone? => This morning 

70) Last time you ate? => Right now, dinner with roasted chicken

71) Cried in front of someone? => I forgot 

72) Went to a movie theatre? => Last week 

73) Took a vacation? => Right now, since 23 Juny 2012 until 8 July 2012

74) Swam in a pool? => Thursday, 31 May 2012 

75) Went to a wedding? => Last week 

76) Broke a bone? => When I was 3 years old and 15 years old

{Misc} 

77) Something I will really miss when I leave home is? =>  My pets especially doggies :( 

78) The last movie I saw in the theaters? => The Woman In Black 

79) The thing I'm not looking forward to? => Waking up early tomorrow 

80) People call me? => Vintan/Vivi/Pitan

81) My zodiac sign is? => Scorpion's girl

82) The first person I talked to today was? => My mommy 

83) Frst time you had a crush? => Junior High School

84) Right now I'm talking to? => Nothing 

85) What are you going to do when you grow up? => To be a successful doctor

86) The person that makes me cry the most is? => My Daddy :(

87) People that make you happy? => My family, my pets and my besties

88) Last time I cried? => Sunday, 1 July 2012

89) Your hair color is? => Black 

90) My room is? => My favorite place

91) Do you want children? => Yes! Someday, when already married

92) Ever been in love? => Yes!

93) More guy friends or girl friends? => Both, but I think guy friends more enjoyable than girl friends

94) One person that you wish you could see right now? => My boyfriend (Melvin) :(

95) Have you made a list of things to do before you die? => Not yet, I haven't thought about it 

96) I would like to move to? => Singapore or California but with my family 

{My favorites}


97) Vehicle? => I actually prefer the car, but because I can't drive a car so I choose a motorcycle as my favorite vehicle

98) Cellphone provider? => In Indonesia (Simpati, Telkomsel) & In United States (US Cellular) 

99) Animal? => All kind of animals, except insects

100) Day of the week? => Saturday and Sunday

101) Food? => Indonesian food, Italian food, European food

102) Radio station? => 98,7 Gen FM


103) Flower? => Rose and Orchid

104) Comedian? => Jeff Dunham, Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Adam Sandler, and Andy Samberg 

105) Place? => My bedroom and beach

No comments:

Post a Comment