Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dear Jesus Christ

Dear Jesus Christ,

I need You more than I need myself. This life, the desires, my will and the abilities to manage them, You gave it all to me but I can't handle it without Your help. It's like I'm carrying a large amount of money with me but don't know its value or how to count it,. or like I'm at this huge lifeboat on the middle of the ocean but don't know how to sail it, or maybe it's more like I'm stuck with these troubles and questions about my life, found the answers and solutions in this huge treasury, but can't find the key to open it. The thing is God, I need someone who can guide me, someone who will guide 
to and along this path, and You're the one who can. Please guide me..

Yours faithfully,

Vintan Veronica Rosaline

No comments:

Post a Comment